We are residents in and around Montpelier, Bristol, who want to work and have fun together while doing things that encourage Montpelier to be a flexible community as we face the big challenges of Peak Oil and Climate Change.
We organise ourselves into project groups focused on activities with a small 'admin hub' to support the groups. There are all sorts of activities to keep this rolling, from planting bushes to auditing local houses' heating to administering the mailing list to book-keeping for events and more.
Everyone is welcome to meetings and to get involved. Please do – we need the help!
Thanks to Alex Lucas for our lovely banner.
- Transition Bristol and Friends Small Green Sunday Event 25th May!
- Blog of the month: Performing conversations of sustainability
- Future-Proofing Cities: Bristol Starts Planning for a More Resilient Character
- Green and Just? Inclusive sustainability – because people matter
- Bristol Green Doors 2014 Homes needed!
Other local Transition initiatives
Posted on June 25, 2012 | 3 CommentsMontpelier Bean Feast 2012 is planned for Sat 8th Sept 2-7pm. This year the community […]
Posted on March 18, 2011 | No CommentsHello, …on a grey and rainy morning, here’s a bit of a livener to perk […]
Posted on November 15, 2010 | 2 CommentsWe really need someone to step forward and help us put a ‘community energy plan’ […]
Posted on January 21, 2010 | No CommentsSome food for thought – there has been an excellent discussion on ‘what is community’ […]