We are residents in and around Montpelier, Bristol, who want to work and have fun together while doing things that encourage Montpelier to be a flexible community as we face the big challenges of Peak Oil and Climate Change.
We organise ourselves into project groups focused on activities with a small 'admin hub' to support the groups. There are all sorts of activities to keep this rolling, from planting bushes to auditing local houses' heating to administering the mailing list to book-keeping for events and more.
Everyone is welcome to meetings and to get involved. Please do – we need the help!
Thanks to Alex Lucas for our lovely banner.
- Transition Bristol and Friends Small Green Sunday Event 25th May!
- Blog of the month: Performing conversations of sustainability
- Future-Proofing Cities: Bristol Starts Planning for a More Resilient Character
- Green and Just? Inclusive sustainability – because people matter
- Bristol Green Doors 2014 Homes needed!
Other local Transition initiatives
Posted on October 29, 2010 | No CommentsThis looks interesting – a bike power workshop from Brixton-based ‘Magnificent Revolution‘ in the Bristol […]
Posted on October 29, 2010 | No CommentsBristol’s very own Magical Bicycle Tour (copied direct from their email to the TT Montpelier […]