We are residents in and around Montpelier, Bristol, who want to work and have fun together while doing things that encourage Montpelier to be a flexible community as we face the big challenges of Peak Oil and Climate Change.
We organise ourselves into project groups focused on activities with a small 'admin hub' to support the groups. There are all sorts of activities to keep this rolling, from planting bushes to auditing local houses' heating to administering the mailing list to book-keeping for events and more.
Everyone is welcome to meetings and to get involved. Please do – we need the help!
Thanks to Alex Lucas for our lovely banner.
- FareFashion – BIG Green Week Gala event, Sat 15th June
- Economic Innovation with Charles Eisenstein and Jacqueline McGlade 18th June
- Rob Hopkins to launch his new book in Bristol 15th June as part of Big Green Week!
- Orchard Roots Bristol ‘All Our Stories’ & Get Growing Garden Trail event
- A Bristol Self Build Exploration Saturday 11th May
Other local Transition initiatives